When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Come

Come, let me embrace you. Let your heart rest on mine as they beat in sync.
Come, let me hold you. Feel my arms of comfort; a stronghold around you, keeping you safe.
Come, let me gaze into your eyes. Look into mine and see the endless depth of my love for you.
Come, let me whisper into your heart the wonderful and amazing things I have planned for you.
Come, let me breathe my life into your soul so you may truly live.
Come, let me be everything you need. Let me be your all.

October 7th, 2008

No comments:

Border?