When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What Happened

What happened to the way things used to be, when You and I were so close?
What happened to the times we spent together in the morning glow?
I once could feel You near me; now you seem so far away.
It takes all the strength I have to get through each day.
I used to know Your presence with me everywhere I'd go.
Now I struggle just to tell myself that even still I know
That You really haven't left me, You are with me still.
But there's a hole within me that only You can fill.
So let me feel Your presence, Lord. Let me know Your touch.
Lay your hand upon me, for I need you oh so much!
Breathe Your life into me for I need to be renewed.
Pull me back together before I come unglued.
I need to know You're here; to feel You by my side.
I know my need for You is one that will not be denied.

Oct. 14th, 08

No comments:

Border?