When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Untitled

O, the sight! Bloodshed all around. To think the blind are blessed to not see this carnage. To consider that the deaf have been favoured among men because they hear not the anguished wail & lament of those that lost whom they loved. Ah, the dead may be glad they lived not to know the suffering; the torment that we, the alive must bear.
What misery! Such wretchedness my heart cannot comprehend! We were made for other than this bitter existence. Ah remorse, I feel you keenly within my chest. See, the sun rises red, revealing the field of bodies before me; unveiling the consummation of a hopeless battle.
O, life's grievous end.


Oct. 28th, 08

No comments:

Border?