When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Untitled

My beloved, how I long to hold you close in My arms and whisper sweet words of love in your ear.
How My heart aches when you encounter difficulties in life, and even more so when you don't come to me for help and comfort.
Oh, how I yearn to converse with you and divulge to you secrets only heaven knows, but you aren't listening.
How I desire intimacy with you; to be involved in every aspect of your life, no matter how great or small.
You hear My voice calling to you; wooing and drawing you, but you make no reply.
Oh my precious one, I've so much more for you than the life you're living!
How long will you break my heart and walk away from Me?
How long, beloved?

Oct. 14th, 2008

No comments:

Border?