When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Friday, July 31, 2009

NEW SONG!! YAY!

I *finally* wrote a new song... ok, so its a silly song about sudoku, but hey, I'll take what I can get right now; its my first song in almost a year!

V.1
Sudoku, how I love your numbers
Sudoku, and your boxes too
Arranging numbers 1 to 9
Oh, you're so fine!

V.2
Sudoku, you are such a challenge
Sudoku, you are so much fun
Oh, North, South, East and West
Yeah, you're the best!

Chorus
When I win a game I get this feeling deep inside
It brings a smile to my face, and its a smile I just can't hide

V.3
Sudoku, you can be easy or hard
Sudoku, you are the life of the party
If I play you before bed
You start to mess with my head

Chorus

*Enjoy!*
Beth

1 comment:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

What a great song!! You never know what is going to inspire you!

I'm so glad you came out of lurking to leave a comment on House of Turquoise. Yes, that fireplace is definitely something else! :)

Border?