When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Voices

Voices; from the left and the right, pushing their way through my thoughts.
A plethora of tones, styles, and words; the resonance an incessant drone, rising and falling in volume and intensity, punctuated by a laugh or exclamation.
Voices, male and female, blend together in harmony and dissonance. Voices happy and sad, loud and soft. No words to make out; just people talking, and talking endlessly.
A symphony performed by oblivious musicians. People unmindful of all but those with whom their voices connect.
I stand, bid farewell to the cafe, and leave the voices behind.

No comments:

Border?