When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fetishes...

Some people have a shoe fetish. Or a purse fetish. Maybe even a hat fetish. While I do quite enjoy the searching for, purchasing, and wearing of all these items, I'd have to say I have instead a journal fetish. That's right, I LOVE journals! I tend to use different journals for different things, and have at least two or three going at any one time. I'll think of any excuse to buy a cute journal that catches my eye, and have quite a few that I haven't started to write in yet.
There's so much potential in an empty journal; blank pages waiting to be filled with hopes and dreams, heartbreaks, secrets, lists and general ramblings. I always have expectations when I start a new journal to create these eloquent works of art in my writing, but I usually end up with splotched pages, doodles, and even half-written entries. While this disappoints me slightly, it will never stop me from writing in and loving my journals. =:^)

Bethie

No comments:

Border?