When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Daydream believer?

I've been having this recurring daydream; I'm taking a walk down in the woods by the creek, when this guy comes up and asks if he can walk with me. He's cute, so of course I say 'sure'. We start chatting, and, long story short, we start hanging out, fall in love, and get married... down by the creek. Fat chance of that happening. But anyway, its a nice daydream; so much nicer in my head than in print.
It's absolutely gorgeous down by the creek right now; all the snow's melting/ed up in the mountains and the creek is rushing and roaring through the normally quiet wood. The atmosphere down there is enchanting; cool and damp on a hot day, and the wet cedar smell is one of my favourite fragrances! If only bottled cedar fragrance smelled a little more like that and a little less like chemicals... Anyway, can't wait to go for another walk down there!

No comments:

Border?