When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Its raining....

The rain is falling gently from the water-laden clouds hovering just above my head.  The misty drops caress the red, yellow and brown leaves preparing for the last step of a year-long cycle.  
The clouds, with their heavy burden of wetness are sinking lower and lower, and coming to rest on the tops of the mountains, obscuring them in a fluffy blanket of white and gray.  A high-blowing breeze makes them creep along the treetops lethargically, as if they just want to sit and doze for a while but are unable to refrain from carrying on.  
There is a chill in the autumn air.  All around me, smoke drifts lazily from chimneys and mixes with the low clouds.  The aroma of wood fires mingles with the freshness in the air.  
Soft, peaceful music drifts towards my ears and through my soul.  Its a beautiful day!

Bethelie

I love the rain!  Give me a wet, melancholy, sleepy day over sun anytime!  Well, most anytime.  I do love the beach too!  But if its going to be cool and cloudy, it might as well be raining.

No comments:

Border?