When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Brrrr!

Its cold out.  I mean really cold!  Since when does the Okanagan sport temperatures of -13c and colder?  If I close my eyes and point my face towards the window, its easy enough to imagine that its a nice warm, sunny day.  But then my eyes pop open, and there on the ground, on the trees, on the houses and cars, is snow.  Quite a bit of it too for this time of year.  


Not that I'm complaining (much).  Snow's beautiful.  Its the cold that gets me.  I HATE the cold.  I think I was born in the wrong country.  I get cold around mid October, and don't thaw out till late March or so.  Whenever cold and snow hit, I feel like this little tree; just not ready!





Whenever snow hits, I get this intense and inexplicable yearning to go someplace warm; someplace where I can go lay on a beach in the sun, or at least walk around outside without a jacket on.  Ah well, If it didn't get cold out, there would never be a cozy fire in our fireplace...

 


Here's the view out my bedroom window...


















Beth

No comments:

Border?