When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pink and sweet... First cake attempt

Well, its not perfect, but its better than it would be if it wasn't at all...
This is my first attempt at making a cake that's more than just a round or rectangular cake.  Its supposed to be a hand bag for Eden's birthday.  I guess I'm fairly satisfied with it, and I'm pretty sure Eden will like it, so that's all that matters right now. 

I iced and began decorating it last night.  If I had known that the blue m&ms would melt and get blue dye dripping down the pink icing, I would've waited till today to do that part.  So I had some patching up to do.  But now I know for next time.





Beth

1 comment:

Kifty said...

That cakes is awesome! I'm sure Eden loved it.

Border?