When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Day We Meet

I wrote this song about the day I meet my future husband...
November 15th, 2009

If I could see your face right now,
I wonder what I'd say
Would I confess undying love,
Or would I run away?
I'm waiting for the day we meet
I'm hoping that I'll know
That the two of us were meant to be
I'll feel it in my soul.

I will wait patiently
For you to come and be with me
But I long for the day we meet

If I could hear your voice right now
I wonder what I'd hear
Would you say you don't want to live your life
Without me near?
Maybe I already know you
Only as a friend
One day we might just wake up
And see love around the bend.

So I will wait patiently
For you to come and be with me
But I long for the day we meet.

No comments:

Border?