When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Friday, August 1, 2008

"Strong Enough" (song)

The tears are rolling down my face
I hear those words my mind can't erase
And my soul is aching

Oh when will all this misery end?
I feel like I just lost my best friend
And my heart is breaking

Oh where did we go wrong? I thought our love was strong.
Guess it wasn't strong enough. No it wasn't strong enough.

You said you'd always be there for me
That you'd love me for all eternity
I guess you were lying

You left me standing here all alone
You said you know that I'm not "The One"
Now my soul is dying

Oh where did we go wrong? I thought our love was strong.
Guess it wasn't strong enough. No it wasn't strong enough.

I know you're not coming back; I never thought you would
But I would never take you back, even if I could!

There's a smile upon my face
I've run into my Saviour's embrace
And my soul is mending

I never want this moment to end
Just spending time with my Best Friend
It's a happy ending

He gave my heart a song, and I'm right where I belong
'Cause His love is strong enough. Yes His love is strong enough.

July 31st 2008

No comments:

Border?