When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Feelings

My heart aches; my soul yearns for that one who will be there forever.
The one who will be by my side through the good times & the bad, through times of happiness & times of grieving, through seasons of boredom & of uncertainties. My body longs, yes aches to be touched; embraced; held.
My heart desires to be loved, and to love in return with a love that never dies. My hands quiver with anticipation & desperation when I think of my love coming for me. Where is this one whom I love with my whole heart? Let me find him quickly! Let him come to me!
August 13th 2007
----------------
Now playing: Enya - A Day Without Rain
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Border?