When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fade Away

I close my eyes, and I see you standing before me.
I reach out my hand to touch you. Eyes and fingers trace every detail of your face, yet somehow, you remain a mystery.
We embrace; bodies together as one, cheek on cheek. My arms encircle your neck, and yours about my waist, yet I feel no warmth. I feel nothing but longing.
You smile tenderly on me. I wonder, who are you? You are an enigma. So close I can almost touch you, but too far away to know you.
My eyes open; you fade away like a memory.

La'el

No comments:

Border?