When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Daydreaming... Again...

Ah, if only I had the ability to make my daydreams come true...
So the other day I was putting on my makeup, and started thinking about what it would be like if I were going to the Grammys, or the Emmys, or the Golden Globes...  If I were rich and famous... a celebrity...  I'd set up something; maybe have someone I trust in a few cities I visit give me the name of a girl who is perhaps at a disadvantage somehow; poor, picked on, low self-esteem, terminal illness possibly... Someone who would really enjoy getting dressed up and treated like a princess for a day, but not ever getting the chance to.  I'd take that girl, buy her a gown, get her hair and makeup professionally done, maybe a mani and pedi as well...  And I'd take her down the red carpet with me.  I figure once you've been to one or two of those things they'd get kinda boring, like they're all the same... maybe I'm wrong.  But anyway, it would always be new this way, because this girl with me would be excited and seeing it through new eyes...  And it would be a great time...  And that's my daydream.  And if anyone reads this and thinks I'm silly, please don't say so...  Because I like to dream.  And that's all this one will ever be... A dream; a nice thought.
La'el

2 comments:

Elleah said...

I like that!

Anonymous said...

Interesting article you got here. I'd like to read something more about that matter. Thnx for sharing that data.

Border?