When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Writing Desk...

Its funny how people think that if they just buy this one more thing, it'll somehow change their lives... Take myself for instance; in May, I got this beautiful writing desk that I absolutely love! Now, I've wanted a desk like this for years; an actual writing desk (not an ugly computer desk). I guess I had this grand idea that if I got a writing desk, I'd suddenly become so inspired and spend hours upon hours sitting at that desk letting words spill onto paper in the form of graceful songs and eloquent poems. But that hasn't happened yet. My life is super busy, I'm hardly ever at home, I'm uninspired, and my gorgeous desk sits here in my room, alone and unused. That's just sad.
In other news, the fam and I are going camping and to a gospel fest this weekend... should be fun!
Beth

No comments:

Border?