When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Daydreaming...

So, while I was at work yesterday, I was daydreaming. About Josh Groban. He's one of my favourite singers, and I (and probably every other girl who knows about him) like to imagine that he's singing his songs to me... Anyway, a friend and I are talking about road trip to LA this fall, and I was imagining that we got down there, and were exploring the city, when we met Josh walking down the sidewalk. Now, of course this would NEVER happen, but... He stops us and introduces himself (of course though we know who he is, but don't make a big deal about the fact that he's in the middle of the sidewalk talking to us... you know, the publicity thing...). So, anywho, he stops us and tells us that there's an award show that night and he and a friend were thinking they'd do something different for their dates and pick a couple of random girls in the city, and we looked like nice girls. So he asks us if we wanted to be his and his friend's dates for the evening. Of course we say 'yes', but we didn't have anything to wear. SO, Josh takes us shopping for a couple of evening gowns... Then we get our hair and makeup done professionally, and meet up with Josh's friend, and away the four of us go. Yup, I have a good imagination. Meh, it helped pass the time at work. Sometimes though, I wish just once in a while things could happen like they do in daydreams and movies... I guess I'm a big fan of fairytales. And daydreams. And I know God has something and someone way better for me than I could think or imagine or daydream, but it is still nice to dream. =:^)

No comments:

Border?