When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How Beautiful!

Walking down a wooded path, I see life all around In the trees slowly awakening, the little yellow flowers blooming like drops of sunshine on the hillside.
Oh, how beautiful You must be!

My eyes are drawn by the plethora of blues, browns, and greens! Oh the colour! Oh the shades! My mind cannot take in all the wonder of your world!
How beautiful You must be!

My ears are tuned to the silver stream singing its praises to You. A robin trills with exuberant pleasure, while a dove coos mournfully.
Oh, how beautiful You must be!

The cool, refreshing rain on my skin, the warm, consoling sun on my face, and the agile breeze dancing through the stately trees are signs of life; of spring; the glorious awakening of majesty!
God, how beautiful You must be!

The fragrance of dewy leaves and moistened earth mingles with the pungent pines, spruce and cedar and tantalizes my senses.
Lord, how beautiful You must be!

I am enraptured by the resplendent, dazzling creation that tumbled out of Your heart and spilled from Your mouth! That you just uttered a word and from it flowed life is unfathomable to me!
Oh, how much more beautiful than this You must be!!

April 15th 2008

No comments:

Border?