When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hide & Seek

Ready or not, here I come!
I'm gonna find you wherever you run.
Go on and hide; we'll have some fun!
Ready or not, here I come!

Your turn to hide; my turn to seek.
I promise You now that I won't peek.
I'll sneak up behind you; you'll let out a shriek...
Its your turn to hide and my turn to seek.

I'm searching all over; can't find you.
Where in the world did you get to?
Spinning in circles; don't know what to do!
I'm searching all over, but I can't find you!

Wait, what's over behind that tree?
Could it really be you that I see?
It is! I found you! I found you!
Bet ya can't catch me!

April 22nd 2008

No comments:

Border?