When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Friday, May 20, 2011

A few of my favourite things...

On BHLDN


(I think these would be adorable on the tables.
Maybe I could make something that looked more real)


Glass Swallow Confection Jars

(These would be great if you wanted candy as your favours)


Crinkle Fans
(A nice idea if you're having an outdoor wedding.
Helps the guests stay cool, and could double as
a wedding favour.)




Sweets For Your Sweet Bag
(Again goes with the 'candy for favours' idea)


Sliced Vine Lanterns
(Wouldn't these look darling hanging from tree branches for an
outdoor wedding?)



Giving Tree Votive
(A bunch of these of differing heights would look gorgeous
as centrepieces on the tables with some foliage around them)



Offshoot Cake Server
(Sweet little twiggy cake server - I love outdoor themed decor!)




No comments:

Border?