When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Release

Inside of me is a poem, a masterpiece just waiting to be released. I close my eyes and open my mouth, but my tongue stays silent. I reach for paper to write it down, but my hand goes still. My heart cries to be released in this creative venture, yet my mind does not receive the promptings and cues from my soul. What can be done to set free the creativity locked inside? I must find release for these thoughts and emotions. I must set loose these visions in my heart. I must be free!

No comments:

Border?