When you look into the mirror, think not upon how others perceive you; instead, think about how God sees you. To Him, you are the most beautiful thing on earth. And that's all that matters.
Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear what you think of my feeble attempts to convey my thoughts, feelings, and imaginings.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Alone

I am alone. Very alone.
I stare up at the vast, empty sky,
And think aloud; "Is this all there is to life?"
I walk through the silent woods. I am alone.
Utterly and completely alone.
Not a bird is chirping, not a squirrel is scampering.
My heart longs to be filled.
It is crowded. I am standing amidst a thousand people.
Still, I am alone; dreadfully alone.
My soul is screaming, but no words reach my lips.
At last, I manage a feeble utterance, "God, help me!"
Suddenly, I'm not alone.

No comments:

Border?